WELCOME TO ANGKORVACATION TRAVELL
Cambodia is a small Country located in South-East Asia bordered on Three by Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. The population is just over 15 million people 90% of which are ethnic Khmer. The rich Cambodia Culture is shaped around the beliefs and teachings of Buddhism the primary religion of Cambodia. Buddhism’s doctrines of respect for others, especially the elderly and emphasis on traditional family Values are integrated in to Khmer people’s everyday life. Cambodia is best known for being home the world heritage site of Angkor Wat, Situated just outside Siem Reap town. This architectural marvel is a proud testament to the strength, passion and devotion of the Cambodia people. Built in 12th Country it took 37years to complete all the rock for its Constriction had to brought down the mountain by elephants Angkor Wat through the largest and most famous is by no means the only temple at Angkor region, There are over 100 temples in Angkor Complex.
- The most well-known temples are Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm and Banteay Srei. Bayon Temple is known for its hundreds of face towers depicting of King Jayvaraman VII’s wish and knowing smile. Ta prohm Temple which has been reclaimed by the jungle. Banteay Srei Temple is the one of most beautiful temple built in 10th Century in the reign of King Jayvaraman V.
- Siem Reap is also home to the unique Tonle Sap Lake. The largest fresh water Lake in Southeast Asia. The lake is home to many endangered animals and is a VNESCO Biosphere.
- Siem Reap (Angkor) is one of the tourist destinations in Cambodia.
- Phnom Penh is the Capital city for visit to Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and Toul Sleng Genocide Museum to learn of the atrocities of the Khmer Rouge.
- Sihanouk Ville is the small white sandy beaches island and wide range of delicious seafood town. Angkor Vacation Travel offers guest and insight into Cambodia & Vietnam. Our team works try our best to ensure that you get the most out of your holiday and return home feeling enriched and refreshed.